This has to be our choice for the most exciting event at Hopscotch. If they did this every week I would rent a room over Rebus Works. Thursday, September 8th from 5:00pm – 9:00pm, Rebus Works will kick-off Hopscotch with Gouge Wrestling and a food truck rodeo!
Confirmed trucks are:
- Only Burger
- Blue Sky Dining
- Pie Pusher
- Chirba Chirba Dumplings
- The Parlour
Along with all that awesomeness we have:
- Aviator Brewery
- Boylan Brew Pub
- Sweets Raleigh
- Sarah Cecilia’s Good Food Co
- Porch Rockin- best pimento cheese sandwich ever!
Flanders Gallery will be hosting Frank Fairfield, Gray Young, and The Hot at Nights. The tiki torches will lead you to the gallery.
As for the wrestling, check out:
- Jimmy Jack Funk Jr vs Lou Marconi
- Rob ‘Boogie Woogie Man’ McBride vs Mickey Gambino ( you must have some rasslin balls to carry the Boogie Woogie Man’s name)
- Otto Schwanz defending the Raligh Championship against Seymour Snott
- Plus Red Man and many more GOUGE superstars.
You can bet the ROTR’s crew will be there too. We are trying to talk Patsy into wearing a Lucha Libre mask and drop a Randy Savage elbow from the top turnbuckle. I don’t think it will happen, however enough Night Train can make people do weird things.